Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stolen Act


I hate Sabrina Sabrok. I hate her fake gigantic boobs, I hate her bleached hair, I hate her accent (and I have nothing against Argentina) and I hate her collagen injected lips. I hate her so much I had to find a picture of her with some random hunk so I wouldn't feel bad about posting it here. Why I hate her that much? I don't know, maybe is her mild celebrity status based on selling sex, maybe I just don't like her.

But now I can happily say this.
-F%ck you Sabrina, this b#tch stole your act.

Wow... that felt really good. I feel like having a cigarette, and I don't even smoke.

Note: I hate Sabrina but I respect those who like her for whatever reason.

2 comments:

  1. Yea. That lady is absolutely ridiculous... No wonder I'm gay, huh? Hahaha.

    Good luck... and I'm defo adding you to my followers, hahaha ;)

    --Arminius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, big boobs make you gay :P

    Thanks for the comment and following Arminius.

    ReplyDelete