Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mexican, Hunk And NOT A Telenovela Actor


I have nothing against telenovela actors, most of them make a great job in entertaiment. But I'm just glad to see a new (and beautiful) face in mexican modeling that we haven't seen in some telenovela.

Andrei de la Puente is a 25 years old mexican model. He just started building up a portfolio and is eager to break into magazines.

I love his body, his face, his hair and his but (hehehe).

You can check his profile in Model Mayhem and his photos as well (with some damn sexy tan lines)

2 comments:

  1. ¿Quién dice ahora que el producto nacional no es bueno? Who says now the National products are not good? My Gosh!! He's just as old as I... Can I take him? Hahaha.

    Good luck, a hug and two kisses, from Puebla ;)

    --Arminius, the lawyer of insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's in Mexico City, not to far away from Puebla. Maybe you can go and look for him :P

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete